Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Starting now (June 09)

I'm so excited to find that I can post from my phone! The past few weeks and specifically days, I have been trying to get into SECRET mode and really visualize what we need and want with this insurance outcome. I find that I'm still so putoff and angry with the people and the process I suffered through that that creeps up on me when I'm trying to be positive and ask for what we need and want. I have decided to think of "N" from now on when those thoughts creep up because that is the way for me to instantly smile from joy and move back to positive outlook and visualization. Here is what I'm asking for and believing we are getting and have because its the best thing for us and what we need. I'm not too spiritual but this is what.we.need!

H R will call me Monday and tell me that like she suggested last week, we simply need our therapy offices to re-bill our claims under a challenged child code somehow vs a preventative. This is not prevention its survival and we are treating delays. We will be able to go to OT twice per week and PT every other week because the coverage we need will be provided.

We will be covered continually for our therapy and so all we will pay for now is our PLAY tutor and that is well worth it.if you ask you receive and so this coverage to help get my son even further along than he already is and cover and pay for past,present and future therapy, is crucial and so I'm asking for the coverage and the support and for the very best outcome for our son. Asking and receiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment